Fire at the boys’ High-School


!!URGENT!! Eight of the orphans go to an all-boys boarding high-school. Due to a suspected overworked electrical transformer, their dormitory suffered a catastrophic fire last night.

*None of the Boys were Hurt*
BUT they did loose the few possessions they had (mattresses, bedsheets, towels, school uniforms, shoes, and socks). This loss amounts to about $350 an orphan.

Help us make them whole again. Any amount helps, it all adds up.

Donate Now


UPDATE!! Thank you all for your generous donations!! We were able to raise all but $500 of the money needed to fully replace the boys’ possessions. Thank you again!